Frequently Asked Questions
Guitar GAS Station, that 's a funny name, I like it
Guitar Shop --> Guitar Station --> Gas Station --> Guitar GAS.... you mix all this up and there it is. We think the name sums up quite well what we are trying to do, a guitar shop that will help people fill in their GAS ;-)
Can I try some gear at your place?
Yes, we would love to meet you. We do not have a physical store though, so just let us know what you want to try and we will arrange an appointment so you test your dream guitars or effects.
Where do you guys ship and how much does it cost?
All our shippings are with tracking numbers.
- For Belgium: 12€ (or free if you wish to pick up item(s) at the store), and free for orders above 300€
- ZONE 1: it's a 15€ flat fee, and free for orders above 300€. Here is the list of the countries in that zone: France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, United Kingdom.
- ZONE 2: it's a 20€ flat fee, and also free for orders above 300€. Here is the list of the countries in that zone: Austria, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United States.
- JAPAN: it's a 30€ flat fee, and also free for orders above 300€.
- For the rest of the world: please contact us for an accurate shipping quote. You may need to pay taxes in your country.
Note that Belgian taxes are removed for all orders that are shipped to the USA and to Japan.
Can I return my guitar or pedal if I don't like it?
Yes you can! You have 15 days upon receipt to return your gear, but all shipment charges are at your own expense. Pack the item(s) back cautiously in its original packaging/box, use an insured & tracked postal service and we will refund you your money once the item(s) is/are back in our hands. Item must be 100% intact, otherwise we will keep a 20% fee for re-stocking. Please note that refunds do not include shipping costs.
Ok, I want to buy every single item of your store, how can I pay now?
Simply fill your shopping basket and pay with:
- bank wire transfer
Do you guys play in a band?
We both play guitar in the band Kiwikiller, If you find us a nice gig we can make a deal on the price of our pedals.
Kiwikiller, that 's a funny name, I like it
Yep, we like to find funny names :-p
Josh Homme? Queens of the Stone Age? Wow, he plays with Maton guitars?
Exactly, Josh is a big fan of MotorAve and Maton guitars. He was seen playing Maton guitars such as the MS500, BB1200 and has since long a signature model, the BB1200JH.
Are you planning to have more brands in your shop?
Yes we are, but we won't have a lot of other brands. Our philosophy is really to focus on a limited number of brands and go full throttle with them. We’re in touch with a couple of other brands, if you have some suggestions, feel free to share them with us.
If you’re building great products yourself, with your nimble hands, using quality parts and no slave nor children labour... don’t hesitate to contact us, we are always looking for new players in the game.
My wife is angry because I have too many guitars and effects
Yes this frequently happens... we decline all responsibility in this matter. Buy her some flowers, it might help :-)
Note: If you are a guitarist girl, ask your boyfriend to offer you nice guitar gear instead of flowers.